Saturday, June 15, 2013


Finished some new Soviet kat killers.  I'd have to say for some plain jane green monsters they turned out really well.

I used a technical pen for the shading and went twice as light on the high light colour.  It took a lot longer but I love the result.

All my russian tanks will be going in the #SimpleGreen now.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Su-152 Almost Done

Ok so i added a bit of weathering.  Good call.  i decided to give the Mig pigmants a go.

I especially like the Europe dust around the tracks. A few more details and some varnish then they'll be done.

Ill have to pull out some pictures of the first time i painted these.