Monday, January 17, 2011

Whats to come?

I'm about half done a bunch of projects, so I thought I would post some picks of what I'm working on.  Don't know if you can see but this is almost everything I have on the go right now.

I was originally going to stick my Russian Infantry, but now a tournament is coming up ("near") where I live. And its going to be an Official Battlefront tournament, where the top 2 will be eligible for nationals. I have to go to this. And the only way I'm going to get a fully painted army is if I go with a tank army. I'm not sure what yet, but I've pulled out some German vehicles and started painting them. If they turn out good, I will figure out what army I will take from there.

One thing I've been working on is a step by step Konigstiger tutorial. here is a couple of pic's of how the Tiger II's look so far.  Its really the first time I will use all the new airbrush techniques along with doing camo with the airbrush.




I'm also painting some Sk Kfz 7/1 half-tracks. Thought it might be cool to show a couple of pic's of before and after a wash.


One of my favorite things that I'm working on right now is a BergePanther. For those that don't know, this is a Panther converted to a recovery vehicle. Its so cool. It was one of those things that is so cool, I was going to leave it until one of the last things I paint...but I couldn't wait any longer. I don't have any pictures of it yet, but it's almost done. I think its going to turn out pretty good.

Then there is everything else I need to do. All this infantry I already started. Soviet Anit-tank company, Soviet Artillary Company, and a Strelkovy Company. The Strelkovy company should be cool when its done. I decided to mix naval, grey coats, and regular Soviet infantry into one mixed Strelkovy Company.

And i'll leave you with a few pictures of everything I still need to paint. I have cupboards of assembled infantry, guns and tanks, and a whole shelf of unopened stuff. This doesn't even show the Panzer Lehr, and Italians that are in my flames of war bag unpainted.




No comments:

Post a Comment