One of my very first FoW purchases was a German Grenadier Company Box Set. It came with 3 Marder III M's, and I think I bought a 4th. These were some of the very first vehicles I painted.
Before I discovered airbrushing, I was having a lot of problems with aerosol primer and varnish. 9 out of 10 cans of primer would go on gritty. And I tried several different brands. Once I perfected my airbrush technique for priming I decided to wipe the slate clean, sorta speak, and repaint any of my old models that didn't turn out. This included the Marder III m's.
Here are a few pictures of the old paint job. If you look close you can see the gritty surface that the primer left behind. Ignore the crew, i'll be repainting those as well. I waited so long to repaint these Marders that the paint has worn off the crew because I never really finished them.
Now here are the new Marders.
I also painted up some Opel Maultiers and a German HMG platoon for my German Ersatz Company.
I may have gone a little overboard on the matt varnish mixture. Some of the detail disappeared. And I'm still working on settings with the new camera. Its almost too good.
Next I'll finish my Flak Nest Buildings.